Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm doing lots of good stuff out here

 This week has been pretty good too. We had transfers and we lost one of the Elders in our apartment. That's fine though we got a brand new Elder out in the mission. Like this is his first week out. We also got a new Sister for the English area. Her name is Sister Thompson she's pretty awesome and I'm excited to work with her. 

This is the four of us in our apartment before the one moved on to his new area. 


At the Prudential Mall at a restaurant that is not overly pricey. It's on the 52nd floor so that was cool. 




Things are still going really well with our investigator, in fact he invited one of his friends to meet with us and now she has a baptismal date too. They're both all-star. Saturdays are starting to become really busy for us. We're teaching lots of college kids so we teach them all on Saturday. It's awesome! They're all great people and all have so much potential to actually become baptized. Of course now we just need to find lot of people to meet throughout the rest of the week.

So last night President Packard gave a presentation/fireside on what the world knows because of Joseph Smith. It was fantastic, there were so many missionaries there as well as investigators and also members. There was something new for everyone to learn since President Packard knows more about the Gospel than anyone else I've ever met. He talked a lot about the Plan of Salvation but he essentially related it to everything else that is unique about our church.

That's so awesome that Torrin is married now. Warren is such a great guy. Zale, that was quite the baby bump. I'm guessing you and Garrett are pretty excited. 

This final one is me on our P-day today. We went and toured the Grand Masonic temple of Boston or something like that and I sat in the Grandmasters chair and had my picture taken. It was pretty cool. 

I'm sorry that this letter isn't super long but I'm doing lots of good stuff out here. Teaching lots of people and changing lives. I am having fun doing hard but rewarding work and thankfully have not had much opposition up to this point in my mission. I'm happy to be here and I know that this is where God wants me to be. I get so excited when I think that with every person baptized they can then help others come to know the truth of Christ.  It's pretty amazing. 

-- 
Elder Trevon Turley


No comments:

Post a Comment