Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Monday, March 23, 2015

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Well things have been really great over here as usual. We had Stake Conference this weekend so that's probably what I'll talk about, and Harry of course.

Since Harry is so awesome he came to both the Adult and General sessions of Stake Conference. Interestingly enough the topic at the Adult Session was on the importance of council/counsel within the church. I was a little taken back at first but it ended up being pretty awesome. I definitely learned a lot! Basically councils are designed to help us figure out the right questions to ask God. Harry thought it was great too and we introduced him to pres. Packard the Stake Patriarch and the Stake President, he loved it all! 

Harry's going to be baptized this next Sunday and it's gonna be great. We have three guys in our ward who speak Chinese so ya know what we're going to do? baptize Harry in Chinese! I am so excited. 

Anyways I've gotta skedaddle but I thought I'd finish by including a few good quotes I heard at Stake Conference.

"It takes a good meeting to beat no meeting" -Bishop of the Brookline Ward

"Little known fact: the chore chart was the beginning of the downfall among the jaredites" -Stake Young Women's Presidents son

Anyways talk to ya next week.  Love ya. 

-- 
Elder Trevon Turley



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment