Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Sunday, March 15, 2015

They think I don't know a boatload about the Gospel but I doooooooo.

Sorry I haven't written my main letter yet. This week has been super crazy and I really don't have time to write an email that would be worthy of this week. Sooo, I'm going to handwrite it in my spare moments (few and far between) and then I'll mail it to you. 

Good for Cam for making it on the court. Tell him I only played like 3 times my whole Freshman year so kudos to him. Keep working hard. You'll get there! 

Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes! I've never gotten so many E-mails from so many different people. I really appreciate it.

-- 
Elder Trevon Turley

P.S. Should you ever feel the need to send me a gift card there is a dunkin donuts & CVS on pretty much every corner here so those are good ones. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment