Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas to each of you

Well Christmas was good. I had a wonderful time with great members and even got to open presents. I was very well received into this ward. Just about every house we went to had gifts for us and they were great gifts. I have all new socks and a few more ties and even some new shirts. Skyping home was great fun too. Thank you to everyone who sent me cards & gifts. Merry Christmas to each of you.


 

We had a great week again and we did lots of service. We helped two people move that weren't members and we have return appointments to teach both of them which we're excited for. With the way this area is set up we seem to always have something to do. It's strange, since my greatest struggle thus far has always been filling our day with productive work to do but here it's been more about choosing the best things to fill our schedule with. It's a great problem to have. Elder Franca and I decided to force ourselves to plan even more effectively so we can be assured that what we're doing is exactly what the Lord wants us to do. I know I've been talking a lot about planning and scheduling and setting goals as of late but it's really become a huge part of my mission and I feel like it will really help me after my mission as well. 




At the Christmas Conference we even gave a training about goal setting and it was amazing. We presented the training to three different groups but by the end we had presented the training to about half the mission. We really felt inspired and we asked hard but achievable things of the missionaries and for the rest of the day missionaries came and thanked us for the training and the spirit we helped them to feel. I was grateful for that confirmation that we had taught by the Spirit.

I'm happy to be here and I know I'm exactly where the Lord wants me to be. 

-- 
Elder Trevon Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment