Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This week has been stellar

Elder Acosta's gone and Elder Whittle is in the building!


Elder Whittle and I came out together but we didn't know each other in the mtc. He's also a middle child but he has 6 other siblings. This is his first area in Massachusetts. He's a computer whiz. He's my fifth companion.

This week has been stellar. We've been working hard to do better at bringing members out with us which has been hard but has had a lot of payoffs for sure. I feel bad asking members to help because I don't like to inconvenience them even though I know that we need their help. Well I guess you could say I've mostly overcome that. Yesterday at church we went into Priests quorum and told them about various appointments we had that day/week and asked them which ones they wanted to come with us to, it was actually really effective. We're also still working on going on splits with the High Priests but unfortunately one of them has always cancelled last minute but this week has the greatest potential of splits actually happening. 

So this is a cool place like 5 minutes from our house. 

Honestly I don't really know what else to write about, it's not like we aren't doing anything, we're doing a lot but I don't think there's anything I can write about that I haven't already written about. Things are going really well and we're having lots of fun. I'm learning lots and trying to give my very best always. 

Could you please send me a copy of Papa's poem that he would always share at reunion. Also I'm sending you the info on which medical I.D. bracelet to get. I'm thinking size large. Thank you. 
-- 
Elder Trevon Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment