Contact me by

**You can email me at
**or by mail my current address is
Elder Trevon Turley
3 Edes St. Apt. 4a
Plymouth, MA 02360
**If it's close to transfer day you may want to send letters or packages to the mission home at this address. They will forward it to him.
Elder Trevon Oliver Turley
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 W Central St. Ste 203
Natick, MA 01760
United States



Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Life is going well

This is Steve with his son

Steve was baptized. There was a lot that went down that I don't think I'd be able to convey very well over email but suffice it to say he was successfully baptized. We had a throwback to the last baptism I was a part of with Keegan, we had no hot water. It was extremely cold even though we spent two hours boiling water and carrying it into the font. I was able to baptize Steve and it was freezing! I told him to focus on the Spirit because that warms the heart. I don't think he felt the same way haha. Bishop confirmed him on Sunday and it was very Spiritual. In Gospel Principles Steve was bearing solid testimony of the need for a Restoration which is the first time he'd really stepped out of his shell and that was so good to see. It made me really happy to see his progress. 

Our latest district picture
Last picture with Elder Corpus. 

Life is going well. I'm not perfect but I keep chugging along and I feel quite content with that. 

-- 
Elder Trevon Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment